Last week, we discovered the “Petties,” DogTime’s Pet Blog Awards. Currently, the submission process is underway. Pet-centered blogs from around the world are able to be submitted for consideration. Some of the categories are “Best Cat Blog,” “Best Blog Post,” “Funniest Blog or Blogger,” but the category that Alpha Dog Blog is vying for is “Best Dog Blog.”
Even though our new blog was launched last month, we believe that we should be considered in the running for this title. Besides the bragging (and barking) rights we will receive for winning, DogTime will also donate $1,000 in DOGTV’s name to the Escondido Humane Society. How great would this be?!
We need your help! Now until June 29, fans of their favorite pet blog are submitting their preferred blog to the specific categories on DogTime’s voting website. Here is what you have to do:
- Go to this link: http://petties.dogtime.com/nominate
- Login in via your Facebook or your email address.
- Once you enter the nomination center, under “Categories,” locate the first one on the list – “Best Dog Blog.”
- In the first blank provided copy and paste this URL onto it http://blog.dogtv.com/.
- In the second blank, type Escondido Humane Society.
- Finally, scroll down and click, “Create Ballot.”
Each email address you use to submit the nomination can only vote once per day. All of us at DOGTV are voting once a day. Please share with all of your friends, family and other dog lovers to help the Escondido Humane Society receive $1,000! This money will improve the well being of all the animals (including dogs) that are sheltered there.